Verification of Identification (aka VOI) is an important and required step for Property transactions in WA, For your convenience we engage multiple options including the preferred IDSecure, where you will receive an SMS inviting you to complete your Virtual VOI on your smartphone. Please action this before it expires ~96 hours (~4days) from SMS initiation.
Some tips (especially for overseas individuals) please:
1. Within the next 96 hours (4 days), click on your weblink on a mobile device i.e. phone or tablet
2. Start off with capturing your Passport (tap the down arrow next to licence and select Passport)
3. After that, input your address by selecting “Enter manually”
4. Populate the address fields – don’t leave any fields blank and select “Other” for the state (at the bottom of the list)
5. Next select “Driver Licence” and capture your licence or ID Card.
Some trouble shooting recommendations;
- – try a different internet connection i.e. turn off Wi-Fi and use 4G or vice versa,
- – hard restart your device, (ie; Hold volume down and the power button together till phone vibrates and turns off)
- – forward the text to a different device and try on that i.e. friend or family member’s phone or tablet.
Stuck… If you are unable to action this VOI before expiry, or need further support, Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an extension or assistance.